Our advanced training courses for Designated Safeguarding Leads, Deputy Safeguarding Leads and Designated Mental Health Leads take place monthly in locations throughout the UK. These are certified one-day courses designed to enhance the practice and understanding of the leading practitioners in these fields in each educational establishment.
Places on these highly recommended courses are limited to ensure that each day is focused on the individual needs of the course participants and to give each attendee the opportunity to focus on their practice and provision within their setting. For upcoming courses and booking information please click here.
- Advanced Safeguarding for DSLs and Deputy DSLs
- Advance Training for Designated Mental Health Leads
We also provide bespoke courses.
We are also able to provide a number bespoke courses to suit you and/or your organisation’s needs. Ranging from one-to-one work with an individual member of the team, to small or large groups and conferences.
Please contact us to find out how each of the following specialised courses could work in your setting:
- The Supervision of Safeguarding: Providing effective supervision for your whole team
- The Strategic Development of effective Mental Health Provision in your setting
- Multi-Academy Trusts: Safeguarding and consistency for teams across the Trust
- Multi-Academy Trusts: Safer Recruitment and consistency across the Trust
- Newly appointed DSLs: Mentoring, Coaching and Supervision