Specialist Safeguarding Consultation and Training Provision for your organisation.
Safeguarding is the action that is taken to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm.
Safeguarding is defined as:
• protecting children from maltreatment
• preventing impairment of children's health or development
•ensuring that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
• taking action to enable all children to have the best outcomes
All businesses and organisations that come into contact with children up to the age of 18 should have specific safeguarding policies and procedures in place and be trained in how to effectively safeguard those young people.
1. Businesses / organisations who work in educational settings (e.g. Mentors, Careers Advisors, Enrichment Providers, Youth Training or other Private Sector Providers)
2. Businesses / community-based organisations who primarily work with young people (e.g. Youth Groups, Sports Clubs, Scouts/Guides, Performing Arts Groups, Holiday Centres / Activity Clubs)
3. Businesses / organisations who employ young people (e.g. Retail, Hospitality, Apprenticeship Providers, Work Experience providers)
4. Business / organisations who regularly encounter young people and, or vulnerable adults (e.g. health care providers, police, transport, charities, faith organisations)
At brightcore consultancy we specialise in providing highly effective strategic safeguarding training and support for all organisations UK-wide working with young people and vulnerable adults to enable them to safeguard those in their care to the best of their ability.
That is what we do best.