Safeguarding Auditing, Compliance & Strategic Development
Safeguarding and Child Protection legislation and guidance is updated frequently and can often be complex. At brightcore consultancy we provide a wealth of experience, knowledge and understanding to support you in safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults as effectively as possible; enabling you to be confident that you remain fully informed, up to date and compliant.
Working with you and your team.
We provide a bespoke service to independently evaluate and improve the safeguarding provision within your organisation. This can be tailored to suit your specific needs but usually involves a bespoke safeguarding provision audit, including consultation with key stakeholders, and the development of an individual high-quality improvement plan to form part of your wider strategic development and to ensure that you confidently meet all current statutory and regulatory requirements.
We can also provide targeted support and strategic advice in each of the following areas:
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Development
- Safer Recruitment Procedures
- Effective Record Keeping
- Monitoring and Reporting of Concerns
- Behavioural Links to Safeguarding
- E-Safety Provision
- Management of Allegations
- Individual Team Performance and Development
- Staff Training
- Young People’s Voice
- Developing a Culture of Safeguarding within the Organisation
- Self-Evaluation: Reviewing and Developing Safeguarding Practice in your Setting
- Website Scrutiny