At brightcore consultancy we assist you in the strategic development of the Wellbeing provision within your organisation. No benefits package is one-size-fits-all. This is especially true of employee wellbeing. Workplace culture is crucial to the success or failure of wellbeing strategies and initiatives. And cultures differ completely across workplaces. We assist in developing policies and strategies for employees to ensure that you create or enhance the culture of wellness and put ongoing health, resilience and wellbeing at the very core of your organisation.
We also provide bespoke courses.
We provide targeted support and guidance in each of the following areas:
- Enabling leaders to prioritise approaches to Mental Health and support them in establishing Mental Health and Wellbeing as a priority of improvement for the organisation.
- Developing and implementing effective mental health and wellbeing policies and strategies.
- Establishing and supporting your Organisational Mental Health Lead Professional (and possible support teams).
- Developing the widespread engagement of staff – building, knowledge, expertise and support structures / pathways.
- Identifying and implementing evidence-based workplace initiatives for prevention of Mental Illness, and the promotion of Mental Health and Wellbeing, and Emotional Resilience.
- Employee development – increasing staff knowledge and understanding of support and self-care; Early-identification of mental health problems, and increased awareness of support pathways.
- Enhancing the role of directors in promoting transparency and accountability for progress on promoting wellbeing.