Strategic Development & Compliance
At brightcore consultancy we work with you to audit your current Mental Health and Wellbeing provision and develop policies and strategies for students and staff to ensure that you have the most effective provision possible.
Targeted support and guidance:
We provide targeted support and guidance in each of the following areas:
- Incentivising School Leadership Teams to prioritise approaches to Mental Health and Establishing Mental Health and Wellbeing as a priority of school improvement
- Developing and implementing a whole-school policy / strategy
- Establishing and supporting the Designated Senior Lead for Mental Health (DSLMH) and support teams
- Current statutory guidance
Monitoring and evidence gathering:
Monitoring and evidence gathering - the development of a school/college-level wellbeing measurement framework to measure progress over time
- Early-identification of mental health problems, and increased awareness of referral processes and support pathways
- Developing the widespread engagement of students and staff – building, knowledge, expertise and support structures via awareness campaigns, student voice, and staff & student action groups.
- Identifying and implementing evidence-based interventions for prevention, promotion of Mental Health and Wellbeing, and emotional resilience
- Effective Provision Mapping
- Funding streams to support the Mental Health and Wellbeing of young people
- Enhancing the role of school governors in promoting transparency and accountability for progress on promoting wellbeing.
- Curriculum development – increasing young people’s knowledge and understanding of support and self-care including mapping your current safeguarding and mental health education provision.
- Multi-Academy Trusts – developing a cohesive strategy and quality assurance of a consistent approach across the Trust.